High Mountain hiking through the National Park lakes
High Mountain breaks for 2 persons in the country of the water. To hikers who are looking for new places in the National Park. The first day we propose you a route to the Aigüestortes and Dellui valley, other day a route to the Cavallers and their lakes at the beginning of the Montardo peak and the 3.000 meters peaks (Besiberri, Punta Alta..)
• 3 nights in the Apartments la Llucana
• Cartographic map with the signed routes.
• Special attention at your arrival to explain carefully both routes.
• Transfer from Boí to Aigüestortes
Day 1: Turn to the 7 lakes befote the Montardo peak
Visit to the 7 lakes, Cavallers reservoir, Negre Lake, Travessani lakes, Monges Lake and Mangales Lake. Traditional High Mountain route with different streams which join on these lakes.
• Itinerary: Cavallers reservoir (parking), Negre Lake, Travessani lakes, Clot lake, Monges i Mangades lakes
• Duration: 6h aprox.
• Difficulty: Moderate / high
• Elevation: Cavallers reservoir 1780m, Negre lake 2130m, Monges lake 2418m.
Day 2: Aigüestortes. Turn to the Aigüestortes 8 lakes
Visit the 8 lakes, Llebreta lake, Llong lake and the 6 Dellui little lakes
A pleasant itinerary where you will have the possibility to see fauna and flora, depending on the season.
We recommend you to observe from the Dellui lake, the other 5 lakes of the valley.
• Itinerary: Aigüestortes plateau, Llong lake, Dellui lake, Aigüestortes plateau
• Transfers (with the National Park taxis): Boí – Aigüestortes i Aigüestortes - Boí
• Duration: 4h aprox.
• Difficulty: Moderate
• Elevation: Aigüestortes plateau 1800m, Llong lake 2000m, Delluy big lake2360m