Trails with a surprise
Fun family stay designed as a treasure hunt to unveil some of the singularities of the valley.
4 day stay at Vall de Boí to have fun with the little ones. A game for all the family to enjoy while discovering some of the singularities hidden in the different spots of the valley.
Day 1: You have to find 3 hidden clues at the Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. The itinerary starts at the bridge of la Molina and follows the Otter Trail up to Estany Llebreta.
Day 2: You have to find 3 more clues, this time hidden in the Romanesque churches (UNESCO World Heritage Sites) as well as in the corners of our tiny medieval villages.
- 3 nights in apartment for 4 people in Casa Carlà de Barruera or l'Era de Ferro in Erill la Vall.
- Information material to take part in the activities and a day backpack
- Snack for the picnic at the National Park
- 2 entrance tickets for 3 of the Romanesque churches in Vall de Boí(children under 10 access for free)
If you find all the clues and you share the feat on our social networks, you will get a surprise gift.
* Price for an apartment of 4 persons
(Season APRIL - NOVEMBER)