Traverse of the National Park
Spectacular route that crosses the national park from the national park from the Aigüestortes plateau to estany de Sant Maurici and Els Encantats.
Two-night group getaway (8 people) walking along the tracks and trails of the National Park, amongst meadows and black pine forests. You will visit theee of the most spectacular lakes in the Park - Estany Llong, Redó an Sant Maurici - and, from the mountain pass of Portarró (the highest point of the hike), you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the teo valleys that make up the Park: Aigüestortes an Sant Maurici.
Aigüestortes plateau - Estany Llong - Estany Redó - Portarró d'Espot - Estany de Sant Maurici
• Duration: 5h aprox.
• Difficulty: Moderate
• Elevation: Aigüestortes plateau 1800m, Portarró d’Espot 2430m and Estany de Sant Maurici 1910m
• 2 nights at Apartaments la Llucana
• Taxi transfer with the park taxis service, from Boí up to Aigüestortes plateau
- From Sant Maurici lake down to Espot.
- From Espot to la Vall de Boí (2h.)
• Cartographic map showing the route in detail
• Personalized service upon arrival at the accomodation, with a detailed explanation of the itinerary.
* also available for groups of less or more than 8 people. Inquiere after price.
(Season APRIL - NOVEMBER)